ONE-DAY TRAINING WORKSHOPS:
Choose which session(s) that interests you.
- January 14th – Urban Agriculture Workshop Pt. 1 (Aquaponics)
- February 11th – Urban Agriculture Workshop Pt. 2 (Composting)
- March 11th – Urban Farming (Business Development, GAP, & Permaculture)
- April 8th – Food Security, Social Justice, & Advocating for Policy Change
- May 13th – Urban Agriculture (Environmental Science Project Development & Programming)
- Worm farming
- Soil testing
- Farm without using chemicals
- Small farm equipment and tools
- Food processing
- Water usage
- Renewable energy
- Labor issues
- Urban recycling
- Storm water management
- Tree maintenance
- Clean & Green Technology
- Planning your commercial urban farm
- Financing opportunities/Lending programs
- Building relationships in the urban community
- Creating A Realistic Business Plan
- Marketing (direct marketing & wholesale)
- Retail, packaging, market-ready
- How to find and secure space (land)
- City regulations, zoning, and licensing
COST (INDIVIDUAL SESSIONS): Individual Workshops – $125 per person. Cost includes meals for the Saturday workshop. The Saturday workshop runs 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Our mission is to transform communities by providing them with accessible nutritionally rich food items to improve their over all health. These efforts are also supported by our training and educational activities. Theses activities assist the community in conceptualizing the value of environmental stewardship.
For more information on the training programs call us at 216.990.8191 or email us at email@example.com.